Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kit Winter Wonders by Callaluna Creations

Good Morning all! I am having a great morning, and I hope you all are enjoying your weekend as much as I am!

Today, I am here to talk a little bit more about other great kit from Callaluna Creations, which you can find in its Southern Comfort Scraps Store, and is 50% off for the next few days! It´s called Winter Wonders. I am definitelly not a winter person, and winter here, is, in fact, very different from Europe and US: It´s cold, but we don´t have snow. It´s mostly dry, although in the mid-winter we get 2 or 3 weeks of non-stop rain, that can be very thick and annoying, or turn in storms. It´s gray all around, and the only good thing are the strawberries that become easily found in the markets. It´s mostly gray, although in the last weeks its possible to hear the birds start singing in early morning, and some trees full of yellow flowers.

Despite of this differences, however, I loved the colors on this kit, specially the tan and the dark purple. Take a look on the preview to see what I´m talking about:


Can you see the birdie? Is my favorite part of the kit. It aso has lots of other elements, and a frosty alpha that is awesome. You could already see some parts of the kit on this layout I showed you on our last post:


Today, I wanna show you how the papers are in detail - there are lots of cool papers on this kit - note that the glitters come in full 12x12 paper size:


I found in my stash a picture I took in 2010 that suited perfectly for this color palette, and made another layout, using lots of the papers found in the pack. I had great fun making this layout, which I scraplifted from this one, and hope you like it as much as I did:



To know more about Winter Wonders kit, check this post on Callaluna Creations blog. It has a funny story there, and other great layout examples, it´s totally worth the visit!

1 comment:

  1. I really love that you used this kit to do a NON-winter layout. It shows a versatility to the kit that I didn't even know it had, lol! What a great CT you are! I also really enjoyed hearing about what winter is like where you live!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!